The self bunded double wall tank eliminates the need for complex bunding requirements and offers maximum cost effectiveness and versatility.
All tanks come with standard tank fittings including overfill protection.
Other accessories are available on request.
Capacities range from 1,000 litres to 150,000 litres.
Design Registration Number 304796.
A BROAD RANGE OF USES, WHICH INCLUDE:
- Suitable for petroleum, petrochemical and chemical application
- Approvals allow storing as follows:
Up to 45,000 litres for class 3, PGII, PGIII, C1 & C2 liquids
Up to 110,000 litres for class 3, PGII, PGIII, C1 & C2 liquids
Up to 110,000 litres for class 8 liquids
STRENGTH AND DURABILITY YOU CAN DEPEND ON:
- Dished and flanged for improved strength
- Protective coatings to customer specifications or code requirements
STANDARD OF CONSISTENT QUALITY
- Manufactured to meet or exceed industry and statutory requirements:AS 1692, AS 1940, AS 3789, UL 142